sat-nms MX L-Band Mini Matrix
The sat-nms Mini Matrix with 8 inputs and outputs, was specifically developed for the satellite news gathering (SNG) applications either in transportable stations or small teleports with several antennas. In addition to a complete installation with 4 LNCs, the SNG operator has the capacity to route the L-Band inputs of additional transmit chain and even of a second receive antenna. With the output ports the operator routes these input signals to 8 different IRDs, spectrum analyzers or other measurement equipment.
Another special feature of this non-blocking matrix is that all inports provide the DC voltage supply for LNB and LNB current monitoring with min./max. thresholds.
In addition, you can adjust the LNB voltage power on 4 of the input ports between 0V/13V/18V and 0/22kHz.
- Ergonomic Front Panel Display and Keypad
- 19” compact Design in 1 RU
- LNB DC Supply Voltage and current Monitoring
- Dual redundant Power Supplies
- SNMP Interface for Monitoring & Control
- TCP/IP and HTTP via embedded Web-server
- User-friendly web-browser Interface
- Satellite News Gathering (SNG) Terminals
- Automatic Measurement Systems
- LNB Redundancy Switching
- Small Teleports with several Antennas
- TX-chain Redundancy/ Route Switching
Mini Matrix MX